Sunday, April 20, 2014

"The Definitive Collection"

  When I'm not drawing on paper, I'm drawing online using Microsoft Paint for my Zazzle Shop. My newest graphic for my shop is of the cover for the Definitive Collection - one of my favorite compilation albums.  ;)
Cute, no?  :P
  When I was drawing this picture, I decided to film it in case I ever felt like looking back at how I did this certain picture.  I currently have about an hour and 40 minutes of film.  So, why not upload it here?  In parts, not the full video.  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT