Tuesday, April 01, 2014

It was two years ago...

... when I first created this blog.  Two wonderful years!  My blog was super simple, a simple picture of ABBA (my favorite one), a simple logo...  It was wonderful.  However, I didn't post anything until April 5th...

  Anyway, after two glorious years, I think its time to stop this blog.  I've been running it for too long and its beginning to get a bit boring.  Just like when ABBA decided to split up - it was boring to see each other ever single day!

  Goodbye, my wonderful followers and viewers!  I bid you farewell.

APRIL FOOLS!!!  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

  Just to reassure you, only one third of that is true.  ;)  Yes, blogging does get a bit boring after some time, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop!  >:D

  And now for my surprise...

  Remember this picture, the first picture I ever took of my ABBA dolls all together with my collection of albums (at the time)?


In honor of the fact that my blog has turned 2, I took this!


  I even put them in Kimono v.1!  Haha!

  And exactly 40 years ago... ABBA leave for London to perform in the Eurovision Song Contest!  :D:D:D:D:D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT