Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pictures of interest

I'm bored.  So why not have some picture fun?  :P

Tangled starring Agnetha Faltsog as Rapunzel
I like wine, I like food...
LOL, Agnetha. Nice sunglasses.
Pretzels, anyone?
It's magic!!
Benny: I wonder if paper tastes just as good as hamburgers.
Whatever you do, don't comment.
I just noticed that Frida's glasses look just like mine.  o.O
Learn to make coffee with Agnetha!
Lol.
Windy.  :P
Agnetha, you're choking me.
Is that guy writing on a plate?
Eat food with ABBA!  (See top right.)
Alright, that's enough pictures for now.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT