From November 15th to December 16th, we're inviting people across the literary blogosphere and the online ABBA fan community to participate in a blog tour leading up the book's release. And we'd like to invite you to join us! It's a great way to help new authors gain exposure, and as a stop on the tour, your blog will be visited by all kinds of new readers.
If you'd like to take part, we have a few different posting options, depending on how many reservations we've received and Becky's availability:
- a standardized pre-written blog tour post;
- an original interview (text-based) with the author/illustrator, Becky Laine;
- a book review (advance digital copy of the book will be provided);
- a unique, original post of your choice - feel free to use your imagination, we're open to ideas!
All blogging participants will receive a standardized post outlining the information we'd like circulated during the tour. Feel free to customize it to match your personal style! Following the tour, all participants will receive a 25% off discount code for a print version of the book in return for your kind help.
Depending on availability, we may also be able to offer a giveaway for you to host on your website, as Becky hopes to be giving away a few autographed print copies of the new book.
If you're interested in participating, please reply to this message, or contact us at storyofabbablogtour2016[at]gma
il[dot]com by October 31st with the following information:
- The name and URL of your blog/website
- Available dates between November 15th and December 16th
- Desired post format (e.g. standard prewritten, interview, book review, etc.)
We encourage you to reserve a spot early, especially if you are looking to make an original or interactive post involving Becky. Allison Rose (allisonthewriter.wordpress.co
is organizing this tour, and will be happy to help you out if you have
any questions or comments. We encourage people under the age of 13 (aka minors) to get a parent or guardian's permission prior to participating.
If you know any other bloggers who would be interested in participating, would you please help us out by passing this message along?
Becky Laine and Allison Rose