Sunday, May 26, 2024

2 years of ABBA Voyage

 2 years ago was the premiere of ABBA Voyage, when much to our surprise and astonishment, the four ABBA members reunited, in public, as the entity ABBA, for the first time in nearly 40 years, and probably the last time. (Although ABBA are being awarded the Royal Order of Vasa sometime this month, although I don't know how/when/if the ceremony will be and if ABBA will attend, so we will see....)  

  I remember watching a live stream of the red carpet and watching ABBA step out, and what a moment it was!  Definitely one of the many highlights of 2022.  And of course ABBA stepped out on the stage again after the first premiere of the concert was over, and it was an extremely emotional moment.

  And of course we can't not talk about the ABBA Voyage show itself!  I still have yet to see it for myself, but all the promotion, all the rare glimpses at shots from the show in promotional material, the bootleg photos/videos, all of them just make me all the more excited to finally get to see the show for myself and I can't wait to someday be able to experience that.

  So happy 2 years, ABBA Voyage!  Here's to many many more, be it in London, Las Vegas, Australia, or all three!

  (I drew this picture last year but apparently neglected to share it here.  In fact I have a lot of ABBA-related drawings that I neglected to share, but last year was a very tough year for me... so yeah....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT