Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy 4th of July - Doll Pictures

Happy 4th of July!

Here are the newest outfits I've made for my dolls.  I've taken many pictures - including three pictures with a special doll - you'll find out who it is soon. :)


A Group Shot


 Another Group Shot


Full-sized Bjorn


Close-up on Bjorn


Bjorn's cape (It's sewn into the back of his clothes.)


 A full-sized Agnetha


A close-up on Agnetha


Full-sized Frida (What on earth happened to her hair?!?)


A close-up on Frida


The close-up on the front of Frida's jumpsuit.


Frida's wig.  (That was very hard to make, but I completed it within two hours and with my favorite ABBA songs playing.)


 Another view of Frida's wig. (I nick-named it Bridgette.)


A full-sized Benny.


A close-up on Benny.


The feather on Benny's shirt.  (That's a feather from my father's parrot.)


And now for Mara Jade, my favorite character from the Expanded Universe Star Wars books!  I made Princess Leia too, but her hairs falling off.  I hope to sew Luke Skywalker soon.  :)


 A close-up on Mara.  She's the only one of my dolls that has a realistic face.  :)


Another group shot.


Frida


Benny


Bjorn


Agnetha


Lazy Dolls


Another Group Shot


A Group shot with Mara and Sammi


Sammi!