Monday, May 21, 2012

Plans for "The Piano Contest" and more

  Hi everyone!  I see that my dolls have been taking over the blog with their posts...  Don't tell them, but I know that they get onto the computer when they think I'm not looking.

  Anyway, (Oh great, I'm sounding like my dolls now!) here's what's going on with "The Piano Contest".

  I've got to animate what happens next after Agnetha sings Two Small Trolls.  I want Bjorn to come on and play a song and I can't really find a song that he sings with just piano.  I've decided to do Given A Little Bit More, even though that has drums in it too.  I also need to record more voices, I just haven't gotten any time to do it.

  I've decided that I should maybe suspend "The Piano Contest" and work on some more animations.  I was in the middle of working on Never Again, but I just don't really feel like doing it.

  I have many ideas for making animations for "When I Kissed The Teacher", "Does Your Mother Know" and "Tropical Loveland".  I just can't decide which animation to do next.  :(

  I guess I'll put up another poll for what animation I should do next.