Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Outfits Pictures

Here are some pictures I took of the ABBA dolls in their newest outfits.  I call them the "ABBAFan456 Outfits".  I hope you like them!


A group shot.

A closeup of the picture above this one.


 Another group shot.


The front of Agnetha's shirt.  (Agnetha is misspelled.)


Bjorn's shirt


Benny's shirt.


Frida's shirt - actually, it's Anni-Frid's shirt.


The back of their shirts.


A


B


B


A

 
"When I was five, I held onto Mamma's skirt..." - Agnetha Faltskog, When I Was Five


Frida without her vest


Frida with her vest.


Agnetha without her jacket.


Agnetha with her jacket, doing a wacky dance.


Benny without his jacket.


"A Benny Generation!" (A play on the picture Agnetha did for "A Non-Smoking Generation").


Bjorn without his suspenders.


Bjorn with his suspenders.


"I'm not wearing it.  ABBAFan456 dropped chocolate on it." - Bjorn
"Don't be a brat.  It has your name on it, you know." - Agnetha


All finished!