Friday, April 27, 2018

I Still Have Faith In You

When I first heard the news this morning, I wasn't feeling overly excited.  Can it be true?  Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny, and Frida in the studio recording two new songs?  I still can't believe it!  Now that I'm more awake and thinking about it, I'm honestly so excited, I've never felt this much excitement in my life!


While the Virtual ABBA tour isn't a reunion (I'm still saying that - it won't be a reunion unless all four of them are there in real life singing on tour which I don't think is happening. :3 ), we got what seems to be the closest we'll ever get to seeing ABBA reuniting, possibly the ABBA reunion that we've all been waiting for.   Funnily enough, a few months ago, I had been saying to my family, what if they recorded a new song and performed it live during the tour?  I didn't get a chance to blog about it since I had too many thoughts I couldn't write them all down, but I put the question there.  Turns out I may be right!


I have so many questions about this whole project.  I'm so confused, but excited. This feels like a dream, but it's not!  December isn't too far away now, so soon we will be able to hear ABBA singing once more together again.  :)

Also, today Frida's new recording of Andante, Andante with Arturo Sandoval was released today.  I have yet to listen to it, but I just know it's amazing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT