Sunday, April 01, 2018

6 years of ABBAFan456's Blog

Today marks 6 years since I first created my blog and I honestly can't believe that it's been that long!  I remember when I first created this blog so I could share pictures of my ABBA dolls and my very small collection at the time.

Seeing as I haven't posted a collection update in quite some time (mainly because I haven't gotten anything new in a while... ), I decided to do one to celebrate. :D  Also this is a great way to document how much I've gained over the past 6 years.
I'll start off with the records since they're pretty special.  Here I have Voulez-Vous, the Album, and Greatest Hits Vol.2.  I recently got into Cospalying and while at a convention I was lucky to find Voulez-Vous for sale for $1, and f course I had to grab it.  The Album and Greatest Hits Vol.2 are from my dad.  I love all of these records and hope to someday get more. :)

Next are these incredible singles that my best friend Eleonore gave to me.  I feel so special having these and I'm so grateful to Eleonore for sending them to me.  Thank you so much!! <3

Here are all my CDs plus a cassette tape from my grandpa's house.  Arrival, Story of a Heart, and the Kristina CD are all from Eleonore (thank you again my friend! <3 ), Classic ABBA was given to me for my birthday, ABBA Gold is from my mom's CD collection, A and the Live album my dad got for me, and I found the 20th Century Master's collection at Goodwill.

Next are all the books.  Pop Story and ABBA by Calvero are gifts from Eleonore, I got ABBA the Treasures for my birthday, my dad got me ABBA the Scrapbook, and I bought the photo book.  I love all of these books so much and reading them is always so much fun.

Here I have a copy of the ABBA Intermezzo magazine which features my book, the first version of my Story of ABBA book, and the two variants of my revised edition. :)

This is what I like to call the Great Wall of ABBA.  I have even more printed out photos on the wall, but they couldn't find into the frame, haha.  Anyways, I have three incredible posters, the one of them live in 1979 is from ABBA the treasures, the hat one is from Eleonore, and I bought the Fernando one from ABBA the museum.

And of course here I have all four of ABBA's autographs.  I got Agnetha's in October 2013 and Frida, Benny, and Bjorn's in January of 2016 with Gorel Hanser's help. <3

Here are a few things that I have from ABBA the Museum.  I bought the coasters and the ABBA keychain, and the lanyard, VIP tag, pencils, and bag are from Eleanore. <3

And here are my ABBA dolls in their new 1974/75 costumes. :D
I hope you enjoyed this quick look at my ABBA collection. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT