Friday, August 01, 2014

Deadline Extended

Whoohooo!!! :D  Webknz extended the deadline from August 1st t August 7th, which means more time to get 2000 subscribers on youtube!  https://www.youtube.com/webkinz  Come on, guys!  Keep on subscribing.  ;)  Oh yeah, and we got the facebook challenge completed.  Yay!!!

You guys are probably thinking, "Since when did this ABBA blog turn into a Webkinz blog?  The past four posts are completely about Webkinz.  What happened here?"  Well, sorry about that.  I just LOVE Webkinz.  I'm still an ABBA fan, don't worry.  And once #OneWebkinzWorld is over, I'll probably return to my normal ABBA maniac self.  :P 

To make you guys happy, here is an ABBA picture.  :P  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT