Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Best Day Ever?

  Today has been a blast!  :D  First off, we spent the entire day at this amusement park that I haven't been to in eight years!!!  It was so amazing, I went on so many rides that I was to scared to go on back then and I also went on rides that were my favorite then.  Now I find them too scary.  I even had to shut my eyes tightly and hold my breath to not scream.  :P  Second, I got a free webkinz Googles!!  ^_^  And the funny thing is just the other day, my friend got a virtual pink googles with the points that she saved up from #OneWebkinzWorld and named her Amy J. Pond of the Doctor Who character.  So I'll be naming my white one The Doctor.  :P  And third, (this is the best part IMO) the Bjorn Identity, this awesome Irish tribute band, SHARED MY REVIEW!!!  :D :D :D  :D  And look, they shared a picture of them in the full kimonos just for me!  :D
Thank you Karen Rush, Richard Doubleday, Jonny McGuiness, Diana Nesbitt and everyone else who works with the Bjorn Identity for sharing my review on your Google + page and your facebook page!  ^_^  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!  ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^  WHOOHOO!!!  *Happiness Overload*

2 comments:

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT