Friday, May 17, 2013

What is ABBAFan456 working on?

  I'm sure my viewers are all wondering why I haven't been doing much this week.  Well, I've been collecting pictures of Agnetha, mostly from this year, so that I can work on a collage.

  Now I'm sure all those Frida fans out there are now offended and all, but don't worry.  I'm hoping that I can find some good ones of Frida this year so I can do the same!  :)

  Anyway, my collage is probably going to be as big as my other two big pictures and will also be up on my wall.  I'm probably going to start working on it on Sunday or maybe sooner.  So, please stay tuned for updates on my collage. 

  I want everyone to know that I'm not going inactive.  I love my blog so much that I wouldn't even thing of doing a thing like that!  Don't worry everybody, ABBAFan456 is still here!  ^_^