Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Review: Pop Story

Another one of the gifts that Eleonore gave me is Bjorn's Pop Story! :D  In Swedish, the title translates as "The Story of ABBA", hehehe.
I find that the story itself doesn't tell the ABBA story that well.  Like, there are a lot of details that Bjorn left out, but I guess that's because this book is for children after all.  I figure my book, The Story of ABBA for Young Readers, is for children who are a little, but for children nevertheless, since I go into a lot of detail.   Anyway, Bjorn's book is still really entertaining and the illustrations are really cute!
Also the way Bjorn tells the story is really, really funny.  He's got a good sense of humor! :D  The text is super easy to read, and if I wanted to introduce my children to ABBA, I'd definitely start them off with this book.

Bjorn also includes a lot of funny stories, like the one about the bugs that flew onto the stage in Australia during the 77 tour.
Aren't those illustrations superb?? :D  (And read that text, too - it is hilarious!)
If I had to, I'd rate this book a 4 out of 5 rating.  It's really entertaining and good. Well done Bjorn! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT