Monday, December 21, 2015

2015 - A Year In Review

I've noticed that this year I've been pretty lax on this blog.  My tumblr blog has sort of become my primary blog, but I still love this blog so so much.  Anyways, I thought I'd do a year in review sort of post because 2015 is nearly over.  These aren't in any particular order, BTW.

-I ranted a lot about tribute bands.  Like, more than usual.

-My blog and YouTube channel turned 3!

-My Agnetha and Frida dolls finally got their 1979 stage costumes

-I decided to completely redo The Story of ABBA for Young Readers because reasons

-I finally made part 5 to ABBA's Outdoor Adventures

-My collection expanded slightly with ABBA the Scrapbook and the Millennium Collection

-I made this really fascinating post regarding "Nina Pretty Ballerina" and "Dancing Queen"

-I compiled all the footage I could find and made two versions of a 1979 concert recreation using audio from the live album

-My BFF and I made an ABBA tumblr blog for teens called ABBA4Teens which runs on a queue. :P

-I made a few videos but didn't make any new animations. :/

-And best of all, I wrote to Gorel Hanser and I will be getting Bjorn, Benny, and Frida's autograph's sometime early next year!! Eeek!! :D

So that's basically all I did this year.  See what I mean by lax?  Hopefully next year I'll be more active and might be able to find the time to finish all my animations!

Here's to an awesome 2016!
-Becky/ABBAFan456

2 comments:

  1. can you make a part 6 of abba's outdoor adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is finally nice outside, so maybe. :)

      Delete

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT