Tuesday, July 14, 2015

ABBA fanfictions? No way!

Something I really can't stand, besides tribute bands, is ABBA fanfictions.  Seriously, ABBA fanfictions?!  I wrote one once (and it was terrible), but I can't stand it.  Fanfictions about real people in general bother me.  Why write stories about real people when it obviously didn't happen? 

I saw a fanfiction today (I didn't read it) about Frida and Agnetha... talking blechy stuff about B&B and I was just like, WHAT?!?  ABBA weren't like that.  They weren't dirty people who talked dirty stuff.  Agnetha and Frida may have been really good friends but I don't think they'd talk to each other about that sort of stuff...

Another fanfiction I had seen was about how Agnetha and Frida hated each other and how they'd always fight.  I've seen a few articles about how they'd hate each other, but I don't think that ever happened.

And there are numerous other fanfictions, some of which are cute like if Benny and Frida had a child.

Okay, they're fan fictions.  But please, don't write them about ABBA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT