Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Life-size Silicone ABBA Models now at ABBA the Museum!!

OMG, these are just so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D
Their faces are identical, the hair is perfect, the outfits are just so awesome, and THEY ARE JUST THE BEST MODELS!!!!  They are even better than the wax models IMO.
And I recognize the poses as the ones on the Take A Chance On Me single.  :D 
I think Benny came out the best of all of them, but still, they are all just so perfect!  The hair is a bit wrong for the time period that the costumes are from and I would have given them the 1977 tour costumes instead, but it's not bad.
Agnetha might be wearing the wrong boots, but that's not bad either.
And look, Agnetha's doing the lip-bite!!!  :D

I need to go to ABBA the Museum now.  I always have needed to go, but now it is a requirement that I go.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT