Sunday, March 29, 2015

April, a month of celebrations!

April is going to be a really fun month.  :)  There is so much to celebrate!  :D

  • April 1st - ABBAFan456's Blog turns 3!  Can you believe it?  :D  Three whole years of my ramblings.  :P  And my adorable dolls and their adorable clothes and my talented drawings that were so disgusting in the beginning and now super good.  :P  I'm thinking of changing my blog background, I want sort of a black and blue theme.  :P
  • April 5th - Agnetha's birthday!  She'll be 65!  :D Send her birthday wishes here.  :)  
  • April 6th - ABBA's  41st Anniversary!  41 years since ABBA's win in the Eurovision Song Contest with Waterloo.  :D
  • April 25th - Bjorn's 70th birthday!  Oh my gosh, he's going to be 70.  That's just so amazing!  :D
  • April 29th - Webkinz's 10 anniversary.  :)  10 years of glorious, wonderful Webkinz, the game that brings me so much joy.  :)
Can't wait for April!  Maybe the snow will melt by then...  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT