Monday, March 24, 2014

On the set of... "I am an A"

  It has been just more than two years since I uploaded my "I am an A" animation (Feb 25, 2012), and since its going to be my blog's 2nd anniversary on April 1st (My first blog post wasn't until April 5th), I decided to revisit the set.  :P

Now that is one huge set.  It takes about 10 minutes for it to load.  :P

I just love the crowd.

... I like wine, I like food...

Old ABBA...

I'm down to earth, yes indeed.

Every song opens the door!  (I used the same set for the end of my first Waterloo animation.)

I'm the talented one...

Boy, that is one bulky truck.  :P
  I still can't believe that its been two whole years since I started this wonderful blog.  :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT