Sunday, March 02, 2014

ABBA's 40th Anniversary: The happenings

  Ice the Site just posted what will be happening for ABBA's 40th Anniversary.  It sounds like so much fun!  ABBA's last performance at the Wembley Arena will be released on a LIVE album, two ABBA members will be attending the book release for the Official Photo Book (Bjorn & Agnetha?  Agnetha & Frida?  Bjorn & Frida?  Benny & Bjorn?  Benny & Agnetha?  Frida & Benny?  I think those are all the possible outcomes...), an ABBA event in Brighton, England called "ABBAversary"...  So much fun!!!  Too bad I won't be able to take part in any of these...  But that's okay, I'll have my own mini celebration at home with my ABBA dolls.  :)

  Speaking of my ABBA dolls, here is a wallpaper I made.  I've designed many more, but you'll have to wait for the 40th anniversary...  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT