Wednesday, October 09, 2013

The Lazy ABBA fan

  Okay, you're all probably wondering why I disappeared again.  Well, I'm being lazy.  o.O  I have been working on the Eagle animation every once in a while whenever I'm in the mood.  I'm currently trying to decide if I should make Eagle for Frida's birthday or not. I was also thinking of making Baby Don't You Cry No More for Frida's birthday and Dear Old Sun (The song is actually a swedish title, but I'm so lazy that I'm going to write the english translation) for Benny's birthday.  I've also been drawing.  I'm also about to start sewing new doll clothes.  :P

  I'm also having a really big desire to go to ABBA the Museum which I probably won't be doing in a while. :(  My main desire is because of these guys:

  Aren't they cuute?  If I ever go to ABBA the Museum, I am definitely buying them!  In fact, I might even get 20 of them.  Actually, 20 of each of them.  :P

 My other desire is to see Bjorn and Benny's 1977 tour costumes.  Like I said above, I am about to start sewing new doll clothes.  However, I don't have any good pics of B&B's costumes which is really, really bad.  But don't worry, I'll think of something.  :P

  Soooo, that's what I've been doing. And don't worry, this blog has not been neglected.  I plan on becoming more active very, very soon.  ;)