Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New dolls!

  Hello!  Today, I would like to introduce all of you viewers to the newest dolls to my collection:
Donna Noble (right), The Doctor (middle), and Rose Tyler (left)!
    Not all the dolls belong to me, though. The Doctor and Rose both belong to friends and were both made with friends, but Donna is all mine!  I did make all the clothes, though, so I have some rights.  :P


Cute pose, right?  :)  I made the outfit to be like the one she wore in the episode "Tooth and Claw"

The dress actually doesn't belong to Donna.  It is a random dress I made for my Frida doll, so soon I'll have to make Donna a new set of clothes. I was thinking that I would make her wedding dress from "The Runaway Bride".
  So, that's all the pictures I have so far.  :)  I am thinking of working on new doll costumes for my dolls though. I've already gotten a few supplies that are needed to make these:

  I know, you're probably thinking, "Hey, hasn't ABBAFan456 made those costumes before?" and yes I have.  But this time I'm not going to use acrylic paint and accidentally glue their clothes onto my dolls.  I'm going to do everything with the sewing machine.  ;)

Oh yeah, just for the fun of it, here is a video I made yesterday:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT