Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A littel update on the ABBA fan

  Hello viewers!  I'm really, really sorry for the inactivity.  I've just been enjoying my summer vacation...  which'll be ending soon which means more activity out of me.  Anyways, to make you all happy, I'll tell you all what I've been up to.  ;)

  I'm trying to get myself to start working on more doll costumes.  I've decided to remake the 1977 tour costumes again this time with better fabric and stuff.  I got the perfect... well, not really fabric but elastic band... that I can stitch together and make Frida a much better top.  I've also got this wonderful gold trimming-stuff which I should be able to cut and hem into whatever shapes I want which'll make sewing these costumes a lot easier than last time where I painted everything on which was really messy.  (Run on sentence - My English teacher would be mad!)

  Another thing:  I was watching all my LEGO animations today and that got me in the mood to finally finish up my Eagle animation.  Sorry to keep you guys waiting.  :(  The bad news about making an animation is that I can get tired out while making it.   This is what I do that tires me out so much:  I divided1 minute long parts That doesn't sound too bad, right?  Well, that's only the beginning.  Because I'm using the full version of Eagle and not the single edit, I had to divide it into 5 parts.  That doesn't sound too bad either.  BUT it takes 1 hour to complete one 1-minute part which is the hardest part of it all.  Oh yeah, my LEGO digital designer isn't so good either and it always 1) crashes 2) hangs and 3) becomes really slow and causes my computer to crash.  -_-  That isn't too fun.  So, you'll have to wait a bit longer before the final product gets uploaded to YouTube.

Here is a picture from it so you can see what exactly I'm doing.  :P
Yes, Agnetha and Frida have become eagles.  :P
Another bit of news:  I changed my YouTube channel a bit.  I'm now doing a new set of videos about me colorizing black and white pictures on Ribbet!  You can check it out if you want. 

  So, that's whats been going on with me.  :P  I hope all of you viewers are enjoying the last bits of your summer vacation!

Can't wait to hear from you in the comments below!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT