Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New ABBA Drawings

  I've been drawing a lot of pictures lately and I finally scanned them in.  :)  Unfortunately, the scanner made my pictures come out kind of ugly.  :( 

The lips on my pictures are now coming out even better than before!  Like as I said before, the scanner is making my pictures look ugly.  Look at Agnetha's skin!  o.O

Since this picture is black and white, the scanner didn't ruin it.  :)

This is another example of the scanner ruining my pictures.  It doesn't look so bad, though.

The scanner didn't do too much to this one.  :)

This is the result of a bad scanner and me not paying too much attention on Frida.  I think Agnetha looks okay, but everything else came out badly.  :P


This picture came out perfect!

I especially like this one!  :D

I remember trying to draw this picture last year and failing.  Now that I'm better at drawing, it came out perfectly!

Here's another picture from this year.  :)

I think I drew Bjorn a little funny...

This picture looks a lot better in real life.  Like I said, the scanner is ruining my pictures.  *sigh*

This picture came out fine!  I think this will be one of my favorites.

I tried drawing this maybe last year and it didn't come out too good.

This is one of my favorites, but the scanner ruined this picture too.  :(

I love his profile view!  This was from back in 60s.  Sadly, I don't remember the date.  :)

And finally, a drawing of none other than Princess Leia.  Just because I'm an ABBA fan doesn't mean I can't be a Star Wars fan.  ;)
  Those are all the drawings I've got so far.  I'm working on more, so for all the Benny fans who are sad that there are no drawings of Benny in here, I'm going to try to draw some good Benny pictures.  :)

  I've been doing a lot of other things currently, like reading books, so I haven't been posting too much. 

  Anyway, stay tuned for more drawings!  :D