Friday, March 22, 2013

More ABBA Drawings! + My Big ABBA Picture

  Alright everyone!  Yesterday, I scanned in more of my ABBA Drawings, and today I FINALLY took a picture of 

MY PRIDE AND GLORY!!

  So, here's the regular pictures first. ^_^




It might be hard to see, but I actually wrote Agnetha's name in the style she had on the "Wrap Your Arms Around Me" album.  :)

This is a picture of Linda and Agnetha in 2009.  I think this is one of my favorites from this batch of pictures.


This is also one of my favorites.  :)

Frida and Benny came out pretty good on this picture. :)

Benny looks a bit..  odd.  :P

I'm positive that the scanner is ruining my pictures!  This picture looks a lot better in real life.  :)


I'm sure that Frida  would love this picture if I showed it to her.   :)

I like the way Frida's lipstick came out on this one.   :)

Frida's mouth looks a bit odd...  By the way, does the smiley face on my signature look a bit like my Bjorn doll's face?  Hee hee...
  And now, 

MY PRIDE AND GLORY!!!


This is my favorite drawing of all time!   It's also the biggest I've got so far.  :)