Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Good News!

  Last night, I finally completed Happy New Year, but I won't be uploading it until it becomes the New Year.  :) 

  Also, a couple of days ago, I had sent an email to the International ABBA Fan Club about featuring some of my artwork in their magazine.  They haven't written back yet.  Whenever I get a new email, I get all excited until I find out that it is not from the fan club.  :)  And now, my friends have been sending me emails pretending to be Helga and Anita. 

  This is one of the emails my friends sent me:

-> Dear ABBAfan456,
->
-> We are glad to hear that there are as many as four hundred and fifty
-> six ABBA fans all over the world!
-> We will be glad to feature your pictures in the magazine!  Anita knows
-> just where to put the Benny and Bjorn pictures.
->
-> We also remember you. ;)
->
-> Hasta Manana!  Thank you for the music! Adjö!
->
-> - Helga
 
  Well, I wonder if the Fan Club will feature my drawings....  :)