Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Word spreads fast...

  Word spreads really fast.  A couple of minutes ago, I posted the link to ABBAsite where you can send birthday wishes.  Now look at ComicalCrafty's blog!

  Anyway, I want to write birthday wishes to Frida, but I want to put in the link to my animation on my YouTube channel.  I can't do any of that because the scanner isn't working.  (Remember my previous post about my drawings...?)

  I'm going to write a birthday wish that goes something like this-

  A birthday wish for me?  I must see!  Ooh, this will be so nice finding out all the birthday wishes before my birthday!

  Frida Dollstad!  Would you please stop peeking over my shoulder?!?  
 
  But it is going to be my birthday!  Please????

  No, Frida.  You only get to see my birthday wish on your birthday.  It's only 9 days away.

  Sorry about that.  My Frida doll loves doing that do me.  She really wants to see my birthday wish for her.  Well, I'm not going to post it here because she's probably going to go to my blog and see it there.  :)