Thursday, November 22, 2012

I almost forgot...

  I almost forgot to tell everyone this important piece of news...

  I'M GETTING AN ABBA CD!!!  I'm extremely excited and I can't wait till it gets here!  It's supposed to be here sometime soon...  I've been so excited every time the mail comes, but I was disappointed because today is Thanksgiving and there is no mail delivery today...  :(

Anyway, I'm getting a Compilation Album called "Classic ABBA - The Master Collection".  It comes with many great songs on it!














Well, here's the track listing:


  • 01 Thank You For the Music
  • 02 The Winner Takes It All
  • 03 Fernando
  • 04 One of Us
  • 05 Angel Eyes
  • 06 Day Before You Came
  • 07 Eagle
  • 08 So Long
  • 09 Why Did It Had To Be Me?
  • 10 Ring Ring (English Version)
  • 11 The Way Old Friends Do (Live At Wembley Arena)
  • 12 Slipping Through My Fingers
  • 13 Hasta Manana
  • 14 Our Last Summer
  • 15 My Love My Life
  • 16 If It Wasn't For the Night
  • 17 People Need Love
  • 18 Happy New Year