Thursday, November 01, 2012

Surprise Animation Unveiled!

Alright, I just finished my Surprise Animation an hour ago and now I am unveiling it!

First off, here are the poll results!


What Do You Think My Surprise Animation Is Going To Be?

Super Trouper
  3 (33%)
 
The Winner Takes It All
  1 (11%)
 
On And On And On
  0 (0%)
Adante Adante
  1 (11%)
 
Me And I
  0 (0%)
Happy New Year
  1 (11%)
 
Our Last Summer
  1 (11%)
 
The Piper
  0 (0%)
Lay All Your Love On Me
  0 (0%)
The Way Old Friends Do
  1 (11%)
 
Elaine
  0 (0%)
Put On Your White Sombrero
  1 (11%)
 

Votes so far: 9
Poll closed

Wondering which one is the Surprise Animation..?



It's SUPER TROUPER!!!  It looks like a lot of people thought that Super Trouper was the surprise animation...

Here is the animation for all of you to see!  :D


Also, my next animation is going to be of the song "Lise-lott" for Frida's birthday which is in 14 days!  Two weeks!  Hooray!