Thursday, November 04, 2021

Tonight at midnight....

ABBA's 9th album Voyage is released to the entire world at midnight, local time.  For some people in different time zones, midnight has already happened and they've been able to listen to the entire album already.  I however still have about 12 hours to go until then...  The anticipation is quite nerve wracking, but I know it will all be worth the wait.  The lyrics have already been released on Genius, so I've been able to read through those at least.  From what I can tell, this album deals with some pretty heavy stuff, but there's nothing wrong with that. :)

Part of me wonders if I for some reason won't like any of the new songs, but seeing as I fell in love with I Still Have Faith In You and Don't Shut Me Down fairly quickly (I've always loved Just A Notion since the Undeleted days haha), I'm hopeful that I will love the remaining 7 songs as well.

I still can't believe that ABBA have a new album.  The four of them got back together in the studio and made a new album.  It's absolutely crazy, that after nearly 40 years they decided it was time to reunite.  

 

In other news, a 20 second trailer was released for the ABBA Voyage concert, and the show looks amazing as I anticipated, but I was mostly interested in the closeup shots of their outfits.  Again I do not have super detailed shots of all of their outfits, but I have some more information at least for when I do eventually make these outfits for my dolls. :D

We can see now that Benny's ensemble for the green/blue and red outfits is a suit jacket over a v-necked shirt, and both have these lovely designs all over them.  There's even this pretty design on the back of his jacket as well.  Also for some reason the designs on these outfits remind me a lot of Frida and Agnetha's dresses in the When All Is Said And Done music video...

We can also see that Agnetha's outfit is pretty much matching to Frida's with the same collar and such, and also that the design on Bjorn's jacket is a sparkly red.







I am just so excited about all of this, and I cannot wait to hear the album and maybe share my thoughts on all the songs later tonight...?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT