Tuesday, October 08, 2019

The King Has Lost His Crown

I recently finished Bjorn's outfit from the 1978 costumes that I've been working on recreating.  Compared to the second version of the outfit (I unfortunately have no pictures of the first version, probably for a good reason, haha), the new one came out amazing, especially the details on the front of the jacket.  Sewing on beads definitely looks a lot better than the glued on sequins.

 Honestly, I'm not 100% happy with the end result, mostly because I have no good, close up pictures of all the details. So I kinda had to make up the design on his belt....  But it's not bad. :3
Version #2
Version #3
Anyways, you can out check out my sewing blog for a more detailed post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT