Sunday, September 22, 2019

Summer Night City

I've finished another ABBA doll outfit, this time Frida's outfit from 1978.  I actually finished Frida's outfit before I did Agnetha's, just I was missing one last piece for her outfit and it would bother me to put it up before finishing that, so...  Here it is now. :D

The second version of the outfit I ever made.  I had the concept right, I just wasn't very good at sewing so it came out kinda bad.  It's decent, but it's not the best thing in the world.
The new one.
Check out my sewing blog for a more detailed post on how I made Frida's outfit. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT