Friday, May 03, 2019

My Sims

For those of you who don't know, I started playing the Sims 3 just over a year ago, and while the game can be considered a waste of time (especially when playing it for several hours at a time... oops), I quite enjoy the game.  One of the things that I find most exciting is being able to create and customize my own sims.  I get to make my own original story characters and bring them to life, make some of my favorite TV show characters, and I also get to make some of my favorite celebrities. And of course I made ABBA.

While I can't say they're perfect and look 100% like them, I'd say I did a pretty good job.
 For their casual outfits, Agnetha's is inspired by this outfit from 1973, Bjorn's outfit is inspired by this one from 1975, Frida's by this one from 1976, and for Benny's, I used this outfit from 1977 as reference.

 For their career outfits, I gave them outfits that are inspired by the cat dresses, but of course they're not all that accurate since there isn't much to use among the sims outfits as well as the Custom Content that I have a lot of.
And for their fancy outfits, I gave them these outfits from 1980.  (I know the hair is wrong, but until I get better hair, this is what I have for now.)

And here are some better closeups of their faces.








Did I do a good job recreating ABBA in the Sims 3?  I think I did. :)  Maybe I'll try to get more custom content later to try and get some better hair for them, but I'm still really happy with how they turned out.  Anyways, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT