Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 - A Year In Review

2018...  What a year.  For me, this year was a combination of bad and good.  As the year comes to an end, I thought I'd do a quick summary of what happened this year, and some of the great moments that have happened.
  • I remember when my channel reached 500 subscribers.  Today my channel is at 4,450 subscribers.  I'm absolutely amazed at how much my channel has grown this year and appreciate all the support I've received.
  • In April, ABBA announced they returned to the studio.  Next year ABBA fans are hopefully going to have the best year ever with ABBA's new songs and getting a chance to see ABBA virtually on tour!!
  • I got two new ABBA records this year, Super Trouper and The Visitors.  I'm only 3 albums short of having all 8 of their studio albums on various formats, and I hope next year I'll be able to complete my ABBA album collection.  That would be incredible!
  • While I haven't made a new ABBA doll costume for my dolls in ages, I did more ABBA drawings than I've done in a while. I think that's an accomplishment. 

Overall, I didn't do much on my blog this year, but I'm happy with what I have done and I can't wait to see what else will come next year.

Happy new year everyone, and I hope 2019 will be bring even more incredible things. :)
- Becky/ABBAFan456

2 comments:

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT