Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Just For The Fun

Over the summer my best friend Eleonore sent me some ABBA singles, and I could not be more happier with them! I love playing them on the record player and hearing the songs the way everyone in the 70s and 80s would hear it! Thank you again Eleonore!!

One of the singles that Eleonore gave me was Tomas Ledin's Never Again (feat Agnetha!)/Just For The Fun single, and I was surprised that I had never heard the B-side before, so I decided to digitize the track and share it for everyone else to enjoy. It's a really upbeat song with a nice sound, and I really like it! I'm sure there are better quality recordings out here on YouTube without the record crackling sound that mine has, but I thought it'd be nice to share. :)

 Also if anyone can figure out the lyrics to the song, that would be incredible!  I think the chorus is in English, but everything else is probably in Swedish, which explains why I don't understand it! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT