Tuesday, January 10, 2017

How to buy the Story of ABBA for Young Readers Black Cover Edition

I've noticed that Amazon has made it a little hard to view/purchase the black cover edition of my book The Story of ABBA for Young Readers, showing only the white cover edition in search results.  So I'm just gonna show you how to easily get to the black cover edition.
Step 1: Select the white cover edition. :)
Step 2: click the tab that says "See all 2 formats and editions."
Step 3: click the arrow next to "Paperback."
Step 4: Click the button that says  "Paperback, December 16th 2016."
And there you go.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT