Wednesday, November 02, 2016

ABBA's Return in Digital - My thoughts

I'm sure you've all heard the news about ABBA's Digital return!  In case you hadn't, you can read about it here.  And no, ABBA are NOT reuniting.  (A lot of people seem to be confused about that.)

At first when I first heard the news, it didn't sound to exciting to me.  But now that I've given it some thought, it sounds like such an amazing idea, plus it gives fans of this generation (like me) a chance to be able to see ABBA in concert again!

I'm still a bit confused as to how this is going to work, whether ABBA are going to take old live recordings or record new audio completely!  It's most likely the first one, since I don't think ABBA are gonna be recording anything new.  I heard some rumors that ABBA will be releasing a 1977 live album next year, so I'm thinking that maybe they're using the 1977 audio for this project! :D  That would be really cool!

I'm also quite surprised to see that a lot of fans aren't too happy about Digital ABBA.  They say that it's going to be dumb, but they don't have an basis to be saying that.  None of us even know what it's going to be like!  I say we give it a chance, and I'm sure that it's going to be amazing!  I'm really looking forward to seeing what ABBA have for us in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT