Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Story of ABBA 2.0 Update

I have officially started redrawing all the illustrations in my book.
 #perfectionist #thestoryofabba #foryoungreaders
 #beckylaine #drawings #abba

I thought I'd let everyone know how I'm doing with The Story of ABBA 2.0. I started this project of rewriting and reillustrating the book just over a year ago on May 31st, 2015.  And now, I am almost done with the illustration process! 

Tonight, I finished drawing pictures from the year 1981, leaving just a few more years left until I finish the ABBA story.  Tomorrow, I'll scan in the drawings and work on colorizing them.  Then I'll work on the next year, and continue doing this until all the illustrations are done.  Then all I have to do is assemble the pages, give it one final read through, and then it'll be all set! 

I'm going to try to get this book out sometime in July or August, and at the rate that I'm going, I think it'll work.  I'm really proud with the way my book has come thus far and I can't wait for it all to be done so I can share the final product with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT