Sunday, June 26, 2016

And what a journey this has been!

It's Sunday, June 26th, at 3:30 PM, and I am here to announce that I have officially finished illustrating The Story of ABBA 2.0! 

I started this long journey just over a year ago, on May 31st, 2015.  I worked on illustrating and colorizing whenever I could find the time, and my original plan was to finish with all the illustrations in 4-5 months, maybe even 6.  But, school got in the way, I got busy, I lost inspiration once after being told what I was doing was a waste of time, but I never abandoned the project.

And now, I'm finished with the illustrating!  That doesn't mean the book is ready to publish.  I still have lots more to do, but now that this long task of drawing all the illustrations is done, things should start moving along. 

To everyone who has been waiting anxiously for my book to be finished, I just want to thank you all for waiting.  Here's hoping the book will be worth the wait! <3

~ABBAFan456/Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT