Thursday, January 28, 2016

Ted Gardestad - an amazing and talented artist!

For some reason during my early days of ABBA fandom, I never liked any of the other Swedish artists who worked with ABBA, like Lena Anderson, Tomas Ledin, and Ted Gardestad to name a few. 

I've changed a lot since then and recently, since I'd already listened to Lena Anderson's and Tomas Ledin's songs and loved them, I decided to take a quick listen to some of Ted Gardestad's songs.  I was amazed!  I have no idea why I didn't like him at all!  His songs are fantastic, his voice is quite pleasant, and might I mention Agnetha and Frida's backup vocals are heavenly. ;)

My top favorite songs of his at the moment are
1. Sattelit
2. Klöversnoa
3. Hela världen runt
4. Låt kärleken slå rot (I love this one so much - it's got that ABBA sound with the synthesizer, you know?)
5. Come Give Me Love
6. Snurra Du Min Värld

If you haven't listened to any of Ted's songs, then I urge you to go do it!  You won't regret it.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT