Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Another reason as to why I want to rewrite my book

Just now, I was reading through my book, "The Story of ABBA For Young Readers" and realized that there, right on the 6th page staring right at me, was a spelling error. 
"Their band name, ABBA, was an acronym of the member's names."
It should be members' because it is an acronym of four members' names, not just one member's name.... 

Okay, it's a tiny error, but it looks terrible.  I took a course in English grammar and it has turned me a little bit into a grammar critic.  Yeah, I'm not too cautious when writing on my blog, because it is just a blog where I can ramble all I want, but in a book that is now published for everyone to buy!!  Ugh. 

I shouldn't blame myself - I was young then.  I didn't know that much about writing like I do now.  :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT