Friday, April 17, 2015

From Agnetha and Frida


To you all,
A message of appreciation and gratitude for your true support over so many years, manifested in this brilliant book, initiated by Polar Music and Mia at Universal Sweden.
We are truly privileged to have had your love and support for such a long time, and how you show us that music has no borders and is the messenger of peace and love in a world in so much need of it!

With our best wishes,
Frida and Agnetha xxx
I can't believe my message is in this.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT