Monday, September 29, 2014

The Live Album Out Now!! + birthdays + drawings and updates

Whoohoo!  The live album was released today!!!!!  ^_^  And guess what -

Yup!  I am just super-dee-duper excited!!!  :D  Just look at it!  It is sooo awesome!!
Plus, happy late birthday to Owe Sandstrom - the creator of ABBA's fabulous costumes!  ^_^   And a happy late birthday to Mark Hamill who turned 63 on the 25th.  :)  And a happy late 32nd birthday to Billie Piper on the 22nd.  A lot of birthdays...  :)






Now, here is what I have so far of my Agnetha drawing that I'm doing with graphite pencils.  :D  Just look at those eyes!!!!  THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!  :P  I'm not done yet as you can see which explains why some parts look like a coloring page.  :P




   And here are some doodles I did last night of ABBA, the Beatles, and a guy from Bon Jovi.  Don't ask which guy. IMO, all the members look the same.  :P  I'll probably end up enhancing these and making them look nicer with my graphite pencils (I just love them XD).
   And here is a drawing I'm working on of DI Alec Hardy from the British show Broadchurch.  I haven't seen it, but it just sounds soooo cool.  Not because David Tennant is in it (by all means, I am not a fangirl) but because mysteries always intrigue me.  I have to say, the picture does look good the way it is, but I need to use my graphite pencils. I can't do anything without them.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT