Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Coat Hangers

I'm sitting hereby my computer, the sun is setting and happens to be right at my eye level and blinding me.  And what am I doing?  Making coat hangers.  Out of what?  Pipe Cleaners/Fuzzy Sticks.  And the reason?  Because I'm tired of storing all my doll clothes in the top two drawers of my dresser.  With all the doll clothes I'm making, I'm overflowing my dresser.  So, I'm working on refitting my room and leaving enough room for both me and my dolls.  Oh yeah, I'm also working on more sewing.  :P  As I am always complaining about, I'm never able to find a picture(s) of the back of Bjorn and Benny's 1977 costumes.  However, I will be able to continue on with these costumes because of my really good friend on YouTube, ABBAFan Seventies!  :D  She's going to Stockholm and will be taking pictures of the back of the costumes I need!  Thank you so much, ABBAFan Seventies!  I really, really appreciate this!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT