Monday, January 28, 2013

Thanks, edwabba7282, "Duh Lyngstad"!

  I was so happy when I got my 27th subscriber, edwabba7282.  When I visited his (or her??) channel, I saw that he had a blog.  I visited it, and didn't notice something special until today...

  ... Today, when I was looking at my blogger dashboard, I saw that I have 1 follower.  I have never had a follower, so I went to see who it was.  I was surprised to see that it was edwabba7282, with the username "Duh Lyngstad".  I was so happy, I went to the blog again.  That's where I found this on his blogroll:

  It's my blog!  :D  I'm so happy! 

  Thank you, edwabba7282!  :D
 ____________

  Also, today I went shopping and I got a huge set of color pencils.  Expect new drawings soon.  :)  Also, I drew a picture last night of someone...  You can guess who.  :P