Monday, January 28, 2013

Events that happened in 1977

  I am so bored, and I'm sorry that I haven't been posting too much this month, even though, over 30 posts this month is a lot...  Anyway, I've decided to write up on events that had happened to the ABBA members during their 1977 tour, the last half in Australia.

  I remember watching on a video that the ABBA members had wanted to go swimming at... hmmmm... I forgot.... somewhere in Australia.  :P  They were then told that the water was full of sharks and they couldn't go swimming.  Poor ABBA.  Instead, they decided to hold a party it their friends.  During the party, Bjorn had mysteriously disappeared!  Agnetha was freaked out, so she had a search done to find her husband.  No one could find him and Agnetha was afraid he had been attacked by fans and such.  Agnetha sadly returned to the hotel, so sad that her husband was lost.  But then, to her surprise, she found him snuggled up in bed.  :P

  Another event that happened was that Bjorn ended up eating bad shrimp (Yuck!)  and got seriously ill.  He was so pale that he ended up having to wear a lot of makeup.  Poor Bjorn...  :(

  All the toys that Agnetha got from fans she gave to Linda.  Linda must have been so happy to receive all these toys...

  Well, I actually forgot all the events I wanted to post about, but whatever.  :P