Wednesday, September 05, 2012

My favorite Agnetha songs from After ABBA

Here are my favorite Agnetha songs from her Solo Career after ABBA:

From Agnetha's first After ABBA album, Wrap Your Arms Around Me, my favorite song is "Shame".  I like it mostly because when I first made my Agnetha Dollskog Doll, I made her walk up to everyone and say this sentence:  "Shame on you!"  I even made her say that to the other ABBA dolls when they were made - I also made her say "He's smiling at me!" when Bjorn Uldollus had his face drawn in.






My next favorite song is "One Way Love", a track from her Eyes of a Woman album.  I don't know why I like it, it just sounds nice.  :P










My next favorite is "Maybe It Was Magic" from Agnetha's third album, I Stand Alone.  I like the song because (I think) Agnetha wrote it and because it sounds nice.  I happen to really like many of the songs Agnetha wrote by herself, like "Disillusion" - even though Bjorn did help with the English lyrics.  I guess that means that I should like "Mina ögon" (The Swedish Version of Disillusion) better because that one she wrote all by herself.

<--  What's wrong with her haircut?  I think I read that her hair dressers gave her a make over just for that picture.  Poor Agnetha.  :( She never got her hair back.


I like the song "My Colouring Book" from Agnetha's last album, My Colouring Book, because it just reminds me of coloring books.  When I saw the title for the first time, I immediately thought it was an Agnetha Faltskog coloring book.  Then I noticed the track listing....  :P  Because I'm really good at drawing, I want to make the first ABBA coloring book.  :P






I really like those songs, but my favorite Agnetha song of all time is "Drom Ar Drom Och Saga ".  :)