Sunday, August 05, 2012

Waterloo! I was defeated, you won the war...

Here are some pictures of my newest doll outfits:  The Waterloo Costumes!  I had made some Waterloo costumes when I had first started sewing, and they didn't come out so great because I didn't really know what they looked like and all I had for reference was the cover of the Waterloo album.  I kept a few things from the original Waterloo Costumes I made like Agnetha's beanie and Frida's skirt.


A nice group shot.  :)

A close-up of the picture above.

A nice view of Agnetha's Waterloo costume.  (The red shirt she's wearing under her shirt broke, so it's a little lopsided.)

 A close-up of Aggnetha.  (Her beanie came out pretty good, but there's no flower on it like the real beanie.  Another problem with it is that it's always getting lost.  I had once found it stuck behind the couch, and I really stretched my arms trying to get it.)
  
Agnetha's...um.... bead thingy.  I don't really know what it is called, but I painted it silver and got myself really messy.


Bjorn's Waterloo costume.

A close-up of Bjorn.

Bjorn's bead thingys.  I had to paint them regular gray paint because I ran out of silver paint while trying to paint the Alien Outfits I made for them on the 4th of July.  :P

Bjorn's pants, which I painted gray like the real outfot.  (If you look closely on Bjorn left leg - the one to the right - you'll see that he had a big rip on his foot and his stuffing was falling out.  I repaired it and a bunch of other rips a day after I took these pictures.)

Frida, wearing her curly wig again, in her nice Waterloo costume.

A close-up on Frida.  (Her shirt was part of the original Waterloo costumes I made, but I added the shirt collar in later.)


Frida's bead thingies.

Frida's skirt from the original Waterloo costumes I made.

Benny's Waterloo costume.  His shirt is from the original Waterloo costumes.  It came out so good, I just had to keep it.  :)

A close-up of Benny.

Benny's bead thing.  :P

Agnetha eating a Snickers bar.

Agnetha's not the only one who wants the Snickers... :P

Good night dolls!  I guess they're tired of taking pictures...

Speaking of Waterloo, here is the Waterloo animation I made - the second animation I ever made.  :)


And speaking of animations, I completed Crazy World!  I plan to upload it soon, so stay tuned!