Monday, July 04, 2022

ABBA Voyage Web Store

I recently got my hands on some of the wonderful merch as sold at the ABBA Voyage merch store, and though I only have so much money and couldn't buy all the things I wanted (especially a ton of things I had been looking at got sold out hahahahahaha), I got for myself the ABBA Voyage programme, the cool jacket, as well as some ABBA Voyage pins that I have yet to figure out where to put.  Anyways, I'm really happy with everything I got, despite how expensive it all was, and I cannot wait to step outside looking like the obsessed ABBA fan I am. xD


Anyways, I wanted to share a couple of lovely photos from the ABBA voyage programme.  There are so many goodies in there, nice behind the scenes information on both the workings of the show and the costumes that the ABBAtars wear, as well as a nice interview with all four ABBA members.  I definitely recommend you get it if you're planning on buying anything from the voyage store whether in person or online.  But anyways, here are the photos. :)






Lovely shot of ABBA's feet hahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT