Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Bjorn's pants...

 So I've been doing research for *one* of my next sewing projects (yes I've made these outfits before and yes I'm making them yet again), and as I was looking through pictures of ABBA's Waterloo costumes, I noticed something interesting about that time ABBA performed wearing those costumes once again in 1981.


At first glance, the biggest differences are Agnetha's pants, as she's wearing a stretchy blue pants instead of her satiny blue ones from 1974, Benny's jeans, as he didn't wear jeans with his costume, rather he wore black satin pants like the rest of them, and also Bjorn's boots, as he's wearing his boots from late 1974 to 1975 instead of his Waterloo boots.  The only member to be wearing their complete outfit is Frida.  

But then I noticed Bjorn's pants.  What pants is he wearing in 1981?  See, his 1974 pants have a silver trim in this like spiky shape, whereas his pants in 1981 just have a little silver trim on the bottom.  That's when I realized, he's actually wearing his pants backwards.  xD  See photos below:

 The front of his pants with the spiky design:

And if you look closely, you can see that they dip down as they get to the back, meaning:
This is what the back of his trousers look like: 

So really both Bjorn and Frida have their complete outfits (minus Bjorn's boots of course).  Anyways, this was just a random thought.  At least now I have a reference photo for what the back looks like when I get around to making them *again* for my dolls. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT